Books I Read in April + May + June
- Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson – 4/5
- I Want to Eat Your Pancreas by Yoru Sumino – 4/5
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami – 4/5
- South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami – 4.5/5
- Beastars Vol. 1 by Paru Itagaki – 4/5
- Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami – 5/5
- A Girl on the Shore by Inio Asano – 4/5
- Beastars Vol. 2 by Paru Itagaki – 4/5
- Breasts and Eggs by Mieko Kawakami – 4/5
- Malorie by Josh Malerman – 3/5
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins – 4/5
- A Pinch of Magic by Michelle Harrison – 4/5
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo – 4.5/5
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig – 4.5/5
- The Perfect World of Miwako Sumida – 4.5/5
- Earthlings by Sayaka Murata – 4/5
- Spark by Naoki Matayoshi – 2/5
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman – 5/5
Favourite K-Pop Releases in
April + May + June
My reading has been getting more consistant throughout June and I’m hoping to keep it up in July. I’ve been setting myself a goal to read around 100 pages of my physical book a day plus about 30 minutes of whatever eARC/ebook I’m reading on my kindle before bed. I’ve also tried to be more diverse with my reading and trying to branch out to other international authors and not just Japanese, I have some physical TBR books that I’m really excited about.
I have still been playing alot of Animal Crossing since it came out, no way near as much now as the first month though but with the next content update coming out on the 3rd I think I will be playing it more often again. I also want to have a go at creating some more outfit designs that I can post on here.
I don’t really think I need to post more here other than 2020 has been dire and I’ve been home with the kids for 3 months now, I wasn’t exactly sane before but now there is no hope left for me. I’ve also come to the conclusion that I have autism along with PTSD, anxiety and depression so that has been fun to get my head around. I might make some specific mental health posts on here if I feel like it will benefit other people.
Oh, we also got guinea pigs.